About The Chamber
CONNECT . GROW . PROMOTE . . .
Grow: We help small businesses to GROW and scale by leveraging their assets through training and development.
Promote: We PROMOTE economic development through our shared networks and media platforms to ensure the black businesses are exposed to equitable opportunities that impact growth in our region.
Our vision is to be the most resourceful hub for black and minority-owned businesses that will cultivate a sustainable economic impact in the St. Louis Region.
Our mission is to economically empower and advocate for black-owned businesses in the St. Louis region by providing support, access to capital, business training and development and exposure to the broader business community.
Our goal is to increase equity and opportunities for emerging black businesses in the area of private finance, grant acquisition and sales to major companies in the St Louis, US, and World markets.
What we offer our members:
- Access To Capital
HBCC helps small businesses identify and prepare for access to loans, grants, and financial programs on the federal, state, and local levels.
- Training and Development
HSBCC hosts training, informational sessions, webinars, and podcasts that benefits members at all levels.
- 1:1 Business counseling
- Business development trainings and workshops
- QuickBooks training
- Financial Management for Small Business Webinars
- WBE/MBE Certification Info sessions
- Grant writing workshops
- Wealth building seminars and workshops
- Strategic Partnerships
HSBCC serves as a key resource for our members in the St. Louis Metropolitan and surrounding areas by helping black businesses connect and partner with local and national corporations.
- US Black Chamber
- Small Business Association
- Center For Emerging Technologies at CIC
- Urban League Women Business Center
- Score Mentors
- Office/Virtual Space
HSBCC Business Center offers members a space to operate their business, connect and collaborate with other business owners, and receive onsite support.
- Co-working space
- Dedicated office space
- Virtual business address
- Conference room availability
- Access to Podcast/Media room
HSBCC is here to help our businesses create and build meaningful business relationships.
- Visibility and business networking opportunities
- Access to Members Only HSBCC networking events and conferences
HSBCC offers our members exposure to promote their business to the community through the chamber’s website.
- Add your business to the virtual business directory
- Advertise your business on the “Business News” webpage
- Opportunity to be Featured “Business of The Month”
- Promote your products and services on our Marketplace e-commerce store
- Member Perks
HSBCC provides our members with discounts to a variety of services to empower their life and business.
- Health insurance plans for small businesses at dramatically reduced rates
- Travel discounts
- HSBCC membership certificate
- Access to podcast/media room
- Discounts on HSBCC member products and services
- and much more…