Website Behavioral Health Response
Contact Center, remote
Clinical Care Specialist
Provides immediate telephonic assistance, including clinical assessments, to determine and implement appropriate level of care to callers. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills when working with both internal and external customers.
Training Schedule: Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:30pm CST (approximately 3-6 weeks)
– Proficiently handles inbound call volume in contact center environment that demands providing a high level of service within standardized time constraints.
– Manages call times in an efficient and responsible manner. Able to finesse ambiguous situations presented by challenging callers.
– Demonstrates proficiency in work habits and time management skills. Meets contact center attendance and punctuality standards.
– Performs high quality clinical assessments with excellent customer service skills. Displays courtesy and sensitivity when speaking with callers.
– Able to assess, evaluate and document the level or lack of access to support systems and community resources that will influence treatment planning.
– Understands and is sensitive to personal values and beliefs expressed through gender, cultural, age, ethnic, spiritual, developmental and sexual diversity.
– Creates a mutually agreed upon plan of action or appropriate intervention that is focused on reducing symptomatology while utilizing the appropriate level of care
– Documentation is written in a proficient and professional manner. And efficiently entered into the electronic database system.
– Dispatches Mobile Outreach Team members to face-to-face evaluations.
– Committed to ongoing professional and educational development. Participates in individual and group supervision, BHR trainings, seminars and events.
– Must work well as part of a team and individually with other employees. Must be flexible with work hours and special requests from supervisors. Must work one weekend shift per week as scheduled.
– Perform various other duties and functions as required or assigned within area of expertise or scope of the position.
Education, Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling.
– Working knowledge of clinical assessments.
– Ability to learn and adhere to multiple protocols.
– Ability to type while assessing.
– Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
– Easily adapts to changes in a fast paced environment.
– At least 1 year of clinical experience preferred.
– Contact Center/Customer Service experience preferred.
At BHR, we believe that every team member has an integral role in the lifesaving treatment we provide. We are a trauma informed agency, and we hire people who are passionate about our mission and are committed to improving the lives of those we serve through our trauma informed models of practice.
Behavioral Health Response is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org