Finally, you acknowledge and agree that the information on the Site is made available for informational purpose only and is not legal, employment, tax, accounting, business formation, real estate registration, risk management, or other professional advice nor is it considered a substitute for such advice or counsel. Persons should not act upon information on this Site without seeking professional counsel, legal or otherwise.
- Notice of Claimed Infringement. If you believe there has been an infringement of your copyrighted material by HSBCC or by a third party who has uploaded, posted, submitted or otherwise provided content on our Site, please provide the following information, in writing, to the HBCC-designated copyright agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit HSBCC to locate the material; d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit HSBCC to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; e. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
HSBCC has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Apollo Carey, HSBCC Counsel
c/o Lewis Rice LLC
600 Washington Ave., 25th Floor
St. Louis, MO 63101
- Counter Notification. If we removed your content for allegedly infringing someone else's copyright or other intellectual property rights, we will take reasonable steps to notify you, and if you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to respond, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g).
- Repeat Infringers. HSBCC may terminate your access to the Site, in appropriate circumstances, upon infringement of third-party intellectual property rights. Appropriate circumstances may exist where:
- HSBCC has received three or more valid, effective and uncontested notices, pursuant to the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), claiming infringement by you, within any five-year period; or b. You have been found by a court of competent jurisdiction to have infringed the copyrights of a third party on two or more occasions, and HSBCC receives actual notice of such findings.
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
1) Unless expressly indicated to the contrary, the existence of advertisements on the Site does not constitute an endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of any advertiser by HBCC; and
2) HSBCC is not responsible for the products and services of advertisers on the Site, nor is HSBCC responsible for the claims and representations made by an advertiser on the Site.
Accuracy of Content.
HSBCC takes reasonable steps to maintain the accuracy of and update the Content on the Site. However, HSBCC does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of the Content, nor does HSBCC make any commitment to update the Content. You agree that you bear all risks associated with, the use of the Site and the Content, including, without limitation, any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content or other materials available through the Site Disclaimer of Warranties.
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
NEITHER THE HEARTLAND ST. LOUIS BLACK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, CONTRACTORS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, DOWNLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH HBCSTL.COM ANY USER, OR ANY OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITY.
Limitation of Liability; Indemnification.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE HBCC, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND/OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE.
- Indemnification. You will promptly indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the HBCC, its parents, affiliates, supplies, successors, and assigns, and all of their officers, directors, and employees and agents from and against any fine, penalty, loss, cost, damage, injury, expense or liability (including reasonable attorneys’, accountants’, and expert fees and disbursements) arising out of any claim made by you or a third-party relating to use or misuse of this Site.
- Ownership of Site. All right, title and interest in and to the Site and Content belong solely and exclusively to HSBCC and/or any third party owner of particular Content. The Site and the Content are protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. All rights not expressly granted or addressed herein are expressly reserved by HSBCC.