Keeping You In The Know . . .
I. The Heartland Saint Louis Black Chamber of Commerce (HSBCC) collects the following types of information from users of its website located at hbcstl.com in order to provide users with an experience that is tailored to their needs:
- Contact Information. You may provide us with contact information. For users who are members of the HSBCC, this contact information may be in addition to the information contained in our national database.
- Business Information. You may provide us with information regarding any firm affiliations, professional titles, and professional designations.
- Site Usage. Our web server may gather information based on your usage of hbcstl.com and the pages you visit (this includes information you may communicate directly to us via the website).
- User-Generated Information. From time to time, we may conduct surveys and you may complete applications from which we obtain information about you.
II. The information collected by the HSBCC over hbcstl.com is used in the following ways:
- To customize individual user experiences while using the website and to tailor information delivered to the user via the website and contact information provided by the user;
- To notify you of updates to our site, relevant products and services, and upcoming events and programs;
- To populate consumer searches on the site;
- To track usage of the site; and
- To inform you of current issues affecting the chamber and its members.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public; or
- For users who are members of the HSBCC only: To sponsors of the HSBCC at various events. These sponsors may be provided with contact information for attendees of the meeting for which they are sponsors.